BlueBerry is a range of small and easy to use HF/UHF RFID portable readers.
Thanks to its ease of use, it is possible to read and transmit data of an RFID tag to a laptop with one pressure. They can also work as a standard RFID table, simply by connecting the device to a PC via a USB cable.
They are professional accessories for smartphone and tablet that can be connected to devices via Bluetooth interface:
- HID: unidirectional, keyboard emulation for Android, iOS, etc., without the requirement of specific Apps
- SPP: bidirectional, serial communication for Android, etc, but not for iOS
- iAP: bidirectional, serial communication for iOS
- BLE: bidirectional, serial communication for Android, iOS, etc.
There are three available models:
- Blueberry HS with Bluetooth HID/SPP interface
- BlueBerry IS with Bluetooth SPP/iAP interface
- BlueBerry LE with Bluetooth Smart interface: the innovation in Bluetooth radio is transmitted to the range of TERTIUM Technology RFID readers, especially for iOS devices.