The Structural Health Monitoring of infrastructures is a necessary tool for ensuring the safety of citizens and of territory.
When should these facilities be kept under observation?
- In the case of dated infrastructures, the monitoring allows to assess the health status of the structure;
- During the construction phase it allows to optimize the design in order to guarantee its construction in complete safety;
- Following a natural disaster that caused damage to the infrastructure.
What is the difference between our smart monitoring solution, Fix and Go, from the other systems on the market?
- Make the monitoring activity more effective;
- Reduce the costs of surveys because there is no longer the need to go on-site;
- Remove the risks of deterioration;
- Optimize security.
In the images below, the IoT structural monitoring solution installed on the A12.